I am going to try to bring you new music every Monday but since I thought of this Monday night..this week's will be an exception.
Today I bring you "Funhouse" by Pink. Pink is awesome. Seriously, I remember when she first came out she was hiphop/punk and I was liking the music but not loving her. I saw her open for Justin Timberlake for his Future Sex, LoveSound tour and she was SICK! She definitely got the crowd pump, which is ideally the job of an opener but her crazy trapeze moves and fist-pumping sound was a great way to come back to the charts! She hadn't released Funhouse yet but bc of that show I decided to buy it when it came out and I really loved it. She has some amazing lyrics and good beats. She knows how to make you feel her saddness, anger, pain...etc. I don't think many people think she has a voice, but Pink can sing and very well. "Dear Mr. President" really showcases her talent, I think that song made me really fall in love with her. Anyway, "Funhouse" is her latest single and its an overall "fun" song..heh. It really has an interesting sound and I remember rocking out it on my way to my temp jo--post college days. Ohh the memories...anyway, good jam..cool video. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment