It's Britney BITCH! Damn straight, girlfriend is backkk. Her concert was all-round fun. She is entertaining, magical and knows how to put on a show...aka make her money. Of course she didnt sing a lick of the concert but it was nonetheless a good time. She appropriately started off the night with (my fave) "Circus" and ended the event with her comeback hit "Womanizer." She didn't sing "Oops, I Did It Again" or "Stronger" which were some of her greatest hits but she did embrace us with her classics "(Hit Me) Baby One More Time" "Toxic" and "I'm A Slave." I was ecstatic to see her old dance moves come out to all these songs, because it showed she still got in her. Her new dance moves aren't exactly "old Brit" but she broke it down a few times and proved that Mama is Charge! Overall I was pleased with the concert. I felt like mother watching her child succeed! I was proud. :)Sadly, I don't have many of my own pics from the night. Who forgets their camera the night of the Circus?? oh wait...me :/
No comments:
Post a Comment