I really really really really really really want this health care bill to pass already. After watching hours of arguments on MSNBC after President Obama's speech today in Montana, I am ready for this to just pass so everyone can shut up. The ridiculous allegations uttered from some American's mouth make's me seriously wonder if some people have a brain. Example: Obama wants to force euthanasia, he wants to corrupt the US and make us bankrupt...etc.etc. I just cant take it anymore. I have faith in the President and Congress and truly believe that they have the country's interest at heart. For once I can say that I believe that the President will do something that will benefit us all rather than screw over the majority. The health care system is way beyond messed up and so any help at this point would be appreciated.
Good luck Obama, I know you got this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment