
For the record, I DO NOT watch this shit that is the Bachelor. However, last night I came across the finale and left it on for a few laughs and tears...of laughter.
Seriously, this dude is all sorts of sad. First of all Jason picks the brunette Melissa (who I think everyone was rooting for) proposes to her then 3 months later he decides, hes just not that into Melissa and that he cannot live wthout the blonde, Molly.
THE DRAMA!!!
SOO what does he do?!?!
He freaking kicks Melissa to the curb on national TV (which is dirty but not surprising seeing they're fake love life was all over tv)!! I love Melissa reaction though. She goes you, "you Bastard" hahahah i love it.
This show is such a joke!! Jason is a douche and there's a reason hes on national television trying to find his true love. I bet the rest of the girls who got kicked off early are laughing at all of this now and thanking God, Douchebag Jason didn't pick them. I wish Melissa would have slapped him, because that would have made for awesome TV!
P. S the pic of him balling had me ROLLING on the FLOOR. HAHAHA what a mess.
The Bachelore= worst show on television.
No comments:
Post a Comment