Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Guilt y Pleasures and New Obessions..

I try to make most of my blog titles, titles of songs...sometime it just doesn't work out. But I do love music and I will write a lot more music in blogs to come!

SOO my guilty pleasure is the ever so adorable Jesse McCartney!! His new song "How do You Sleep" is such a good jam, plus LUDA makes an appearance, and well anything Luda touches is GOLD! I really liked Jesse's song "Leavin." It really showed his older personality with a raunchy video. I think he's actually pretty talented and can very well be the next big thing. He's got a great hip-hop/pop flair and I love the combo. I hope to see big things in his futureee!

Check out his latest video:



Now for my latest obession: "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. I know this band has been around forever, but this song has really caught my attention. These guys are soo talented and the lead singer has a such a unique and different voice. I seriously have been listening to this song on repeat! Their newest cd is excellent. Plus the lead singer is delish! Yes pleasee! Check out their video below:




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment