Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Ain't Nobody Love You Like I Love You..."




Justin Timberlake was on Oprah today. They talked about a lot of things--his awesome resume of singing, acting, designing..etc etc. (the guy is disgusting good at a lot of things) But what i really liked about the show was when they talked about relationships and self love (as I'd like to call it). Justin had some rather profound thoughts on marriage. He said that vows should really be 'for worse or for even worse' because we can expect the 'for better' part to come w/ a marriage but we don't expect the for worse. SO True, I love it!! He continues to say..."People change like the seasons. I'm going to be a different person next year to myself than I am right now," he says. "You [should] have that ability to say, 'I accept you for who you are and who you're going to become.' Because if we stop changing, then what are we doing?" (Oprah.com) Seriously, I knew I loved this man for a reason!! But this is for real smart and so true. Being able to love someone and accept someone as they grow older and change is real love...real lasting love. :)

He also talked about how you should love yourself. He said "if you have bad eyes, get glasses..if you have a big nose, smell the world.." Too sweet! Of course the man who has everything can learn to love his life pretty fast, but I like what he wants to portray to others. He wants everyone to love themselves regardless..he wants us to take the bad and make it good..and that is AWESOME.

Justin was on the Oprah Winfrey show for the whole hour showing off his clothing line and even giving away free jeans to the whole audience!! Are we aware of how expensive those jeans are!?! I'm jealous, I want someee...plus they'd make my butt look fabulous! haha...Always a good time w/ JT <3


Watch this video for some deliciousnesss.

No comments:

Post a Comment