Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ain't No Other Man That Can Take Your Spot, My Love..




Justin Timberlake was the second guest on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Monday March 2nd and it was SOO funny! I know I am automatically biased because I am in love with JT, however I really think everything about this clip is hilarious!! Jimmy Fallon was definitely nervous for his very first show, but he and Justin had a great time working off each others personalities. The two have worked together before when JT was on SNL to do the skit "Talking it Up."

Nevertheless, Justin's impersonations and great personality made for a great second guest. I think Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon has potential to be a great show! The Roots are the in house band and can really work a crowd. I'm excited for a Jimmy Fallon followed by Conan Line up!! I'm going to try to get Jimmy tickets soon..I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment