Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When I Grow Up, I Wanna Be Famous, I Wanna Be a Star, I Wanna Have 14 Babies...


Shall we discuss the 14 babies debacle?!..We Shall.

Nadya Suleman is a single mother who is clearly clinically insane. This woman seems to have an addiction to childbirth and now has 14 children to care for...8 of them being the same age. She lives at home, on food stamps, and visibly enjoys plastic surgery. This woman, in my opinion, is NOT okay and cannot be a good mother. How is she going to afford 14 kids!! If she is in fact having plastic surgery then why the hell is she on food stamps!!

This woman really makes me mad. I hope someone knocks some sense into her. I don't want to say it, but maybe they should consider taking her children away, till she proves herself worthy. Its sad, reallllly sad. I just believe that there is no way these kids will get the attention/nourishment they deserve! Also, the doctor who is responsible for this mess should be held accountable for what is now to come.

This woman has been said to be depressed in her childhood and has wanted kids to fill a void she thought was missing. She also says she admires Angelina Jolie....I guess that explains the face.

YUCKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment