Thursday, February 26, 2009

Save the Best for Lastttt...SIKE!

If you're a Top Chef fan, you completely understand where I am coming from. WTFFFFFFF happened last night. I was totally rooting for Carla and once Casey effed her over royally, I was like okay fine Stephan deserves it. But NOOOOO, Tom, Padma and Toby thought overall Hosea's dishes were best and Stephan screwed himself when he froze his fish dish and presented a tacky dessert plate. So in the end, Hosea, winner of no challenges wins title of TOP CHEF.

a big NOOO PLEASEEE, goes to this finale. I felt like I watched the whole season for NOTHING. It was obvious Carla, Stephan and even Fabio were deserving of the honor. Carla was from the heart and real, Stephan was creative and smart w/ his dishes, and Fabio made eye catching dishes. All of them were awesome cooks and should be proud of how far they got.

Cannot wait for season 6! Now we'll just wait for Bravo's other masterpiece-PROJECT RUNWAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment