Monday, February 14, 2011

Lady Gaga



I have a love/dislike relationship with Lady Gaga. I say love/dislike because I go from seriously loving her work/music/style to not really understanding why she has to do all these crazy showy productions. I never really hate her--thus the dislike. I respect her creativity and total insanity and there is no denying she has a great voice. I just dislike her sometimes. However, in the above video of her w/ Anderson Cooper, I loved her again. I was reminded that Lady Gaga lets it allll out there because she wanted the fame SO BAD. She was so passionate about making it and now that she has, there's not stopping her. I loved how the producers talk about how she is willing to show the world who she is. That is all she wanted after all.

Her performance last night at the 2011 Grammy Awards was strange nonetheless, but good! She looked and sounded fantastic. Like my sister said "she looks more abs and less ribs,"--so true. Her song "Born This Way" has definitely grown on me, although its it reminiscent tho Madonnas "Express Yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment