Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I and Love and You.

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. Yesterday was perfection for me. I surprised my bf at work with a chocolate covered strawberry cupcake from our favorite pastry shop, Crumbs, as well as his favorite coffee, large iced hazelnut! I like to think it made his day :) Then he came home with a dozen lovely red roses, hand-picked chocolates and a card so perfect it made me cry. We enjoyed a Valentines dinner at Nino's on the Upper East Side that stuffed us to the brim.

Overall it was a nice night to share together. I am not all in favor of celebrating Valentine's day, it was annoying when I was single and part of me still remembers how I felt then, however, this Valentine's day was special and I very much appreciated the reminder that I am loved. I know I can take this for granted sometimes and I like to think Valentine's day put me in my place--stop your bitching, someone loves you! I need to remind myself of that more often.

Now I will stop with the BS and leave you this song by The Avett Brothers.

3 comments:

  1. I love our compatible (obviously perfect) music taste. This is one of my faves. Glad you had a good V-day! Tell mikey I said helloooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I like this song!!!! Happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chelsea heart you and our love for music.

    Thanks Jewls and Liza!! I will be following yours! Fashion blogs are some of my favorites, helps me with my lack of fashion!

    Xo!

    ReplyDelete