Thursday, February 10, 2011

FABIO, no not the long haired glamorous one...

Top Chef is one of my favorite shows on TV these days. It's funny, creative, exciting and let's be serious, its all about food...who wouldn't love a show about FOOD. I've especially loved this season because it is comprised of the Top Chef ALL STARS. Some of my favorites have returned (and left again) for the chance to be the TOP CHEF, including Carla, Mike, Rich, Spike, and my all time fave FABIO. Which leads me to the rest of this post.

I have been madly in love with Fabio ever since season 5. The man cracks me up and that is a strong quality for me in a person. The man can cook, he made it to the Top 4 in his season, but sadly he was sent home last night. It was a big heartbreaking seeing that i loved his life but also he was sent home on making a bad burger. I die for a juicy delicious burger! How can the man I love fail at making BURGERS! sadness.

Regardless, I am a fan of Fabio fo' life. I hope he gets his own show because the man is talented and hilarious and I can listen to his Italian American accent all day.


And now I leave you with my TOP 5 reasons why I heart Fabs. (we're on a nickname basis)

1) TOP SCALLOPS MOMENT-Jamie sucks and all she makes is scallops. Fabio agrees.



and other AMAZING quotes such as:

• "I'm 30 years old and I have to sleep in a bunky bed."

• "We could serve monkey ass on an empty clam shell and we would still win." (On his front-of-house prowess)

• "Next time I'm gonna do a piece of toast, bacon and some bulls**t eggs on it, and I'll probably be one of the top three."

• "Go to the hospital? I'd rather chop my finger off and put it on the flat top." (After breaking his finger)

• "I got so many kick in my ass that sometime when I am in the bathroom I poop shoes out of my ass."

2) HE HAS AN E-BOOK CALLED...

Did i Really Make Breakfast ???

Did i Really Make Breakfast ??? (Well Grandma did help a lot)

holy shit, breakfast is my favorite food EVER.

3) HE HAS LOVE AFFAIRS WITH MALE CONTESTANTS. ie Stefan, Richie...



Love tweet to Richie:

@fabioviviani
Tic toc tic toc tic toc..... Tonight ill be on my worste Behavior ;-)) TOP CHEF ALL STARS live Tweet !! @bravotv @richardblaise Love you !!

@fabioviviani My Grandma meatball recipes is on your way ;-)) kill em @richardblais i love you Brother !!

4) HE MAKES LIGHT OF GETTING THE BOOT. AND HAS A TURTLE PET.





5) HE'S A GOOD PERSON!

Fabio is currently working on opening the Firenze4Kids Foundation, which will emphasize the promotion of health and wellness for kids through good nutrition and will also launch kidshealthcafe.com, the largest informative resource library available online, designed to enhance a healthy and safe lifestyle for children.

I love this man. May he get his own show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment