I know I have been failing at these lately. It's hard to keep up when your personal computer is in shambles and you don't really want to get caught ignoring work, so please bare with me my very few readers.
A song that makes me fall asleep: "See you Soon"- Coldplay
I love everything about Coldplay. I love that I can find a song to fit every single one of my moods. When I read this song challenge--I didnt think of a song that bores me, thus making me fall asleep, but rather a song that helps me fall asleep. Whenever I have a hard time passing out at night (which is rare) I put coldplay quietly on my IPOD and set it near my pillow. Most Coldplay songs are calming and soothing--making sleep come sooner. I love their sound and this song especially. This live version is too good to be true. There's so much depth and emotion in this song. Calms and moves me all at once.
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment