I absolutely loved the opening with the cast of Glee and surprise friends- Joel McHale (Community and The Soup), Jorge Garcia (Lost), some chick from vampire diaries, Betty White, and the delicious Jon Hamm (Mad Men). Overall the show was different and cool. Of course it had its slow moments, but it was better than most have been in the past.
Here are a few of my favorite Emmy Styles:
Tina Fey can do no wrong. This gown is so classy.
Newly single Elisabeth Moss is making her ex-hubby regret his life in this amazing dress!
Heather Morris really caught my attention in this dress.
Usually I don't love all glitter but this was done so right!
Jon Hamm is hotter than Don Draper.It's probably the hair that's doing it for me.
I don't like when celebrities wear one color making them ablob of brownish blonde hair, makeup, and dress- but Claire Danes pulled this one off perfectly.
My favorite of the evening! Lea Michele is adorable alreadyso when she rocked this navy Oscar de la Renta dress heads were turning!

No comments:
Post a Comment