“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” -Jimi Hendrix
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
baby I got a plan, runaway as fast as you can...
I'm totally in lurvee with the new Kanye West Album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." I know you're probably wondering "where the hell have you been for the last month or so," but on this slow snowy work day, I actually sat down an listened to the whole cd and was just WOWed. The music is sooo good that you cannot help but want to dance or keep listening! "Lost in the World" f/ Bon Iver is brilliant and has been on repeat. I included his 'short film' for Runaway because you can get a taste of a lot of the songs and also the video is pretty epic. As much as Kanye comes off as a douchebag, his music is really not like any other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment