“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” -Jimi Hendrix
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Frustation!!!
Why is it that every time I say I want to move out of my small hometown to the city/or around the city people act like its the worst idea in the world?? Yes I am aware rent is high, I'm aware I'll be doing my laundry, barely eating, spending more money than usual...blah blah etc etc. But seruously I am going to be 24 next year. I have been living at home since 2008. NONE of my friends live in the small/pathetic town! I shouldn't be scrutinized for moving out. I should be encouraged to live my life and have my independence dammit! I think I am young enough to make mistakes and figure it out for myself, so if this is a mistake- which i highly doubt it will be, then I will learn it for myself. The sad thing is people don't understand how good I can save sometimes. I think I got this....so everyone else needs to just move out the way and let me be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment