Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 International Emmy's

It's been quite a while...sorry!

But while I was gone for a while I did get to be a talent escort at the International Emmy's this year. To my surprise, I was asked to escort what my boss called "the terrible trio." I was surprised because it was my first year and I was asked to escort three guests, while most veterans were only asked to escort one. I suppose she found me qualified to do the job then! Now my friends who got me this gig, have mentioned that there were usually not many A listers- or at least anyone worth anything at the Emmys. However, I was handed my terrible trio to discover I was escorting Alexa Chung- MTV VJ, Moby- infamous singer from back in the day, and my favorite- Ed Westwick. Yes, that's right, I got to walk side by side with one and only, Mr. C huck Bass. Now if you watch Gossip Girl at all you know this is HUGE. Ed Westwick is gorgeous and his accent is brilliant/to die for. Unfortunately they wre called the terrible trio for a reason. They were all brought in with obnoxious publicist and talent agents who allowed them to say two words and photograph for a hot sec. They're appearance at the Emmy's was made and then they were off! However, it was still fun to say I was in the presence of such hottness. Oh and I also walked right by THE Miss Barbara Walters :)

Here are some pics from that night:




P.S. Alexa was nice, even though I can't really stand her. She really needs to eat a burger too.

No comments:

Post a Comment