“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” -Jimi Hendrix
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Okay so I might be a little bit obsessed with Glee. But who isn't? If you are a music lover and well I guess band geek you would love this show. I was in my high school's version of Glee Club--aka Varsity Singers and Dancers-- and I loved every minute of it. So I can relate to the show, even though we were never as good as Glee. Not to mention the cast and music is phenomenal. This is seriously my new fave show. Yesterday they released their first soundtrack which I now own it and have on repeat on my Ipod. The cast also did a CD signing at the Borders at Columbus Circle in NY to promote it. I work about 10 minutes from there but I wasn't able to spend all day waiting to meet them although I realllllly wish I had. Anyway, I am a totally Gleek and cannot wait til it returns next week...until then enjoy the pics above!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment