I'll admit, prior to today, I was a little over hearing all about the Royal wedding. It was just completely broken down to every little detail and talked about every other minute. However, today I set my alarm for 6:15 am in efforts to go to our corporate building and then to work before 9am. As soon as my alarm when off, I checked twitter on my crackberry and saw images of Kate. I was sold. She looked stunning and I had to see the entire thing. Luckily, I had a inkling I'd be intrigued way more the day of than prior to and DVR-ed the wedding! I watched it all back this am and was in awe. William and Kate looked so happy and in love. They both looked wonderful. They're families (aka Prince Harry--yum!) looked prefect. It was a beautiful ceremony and for the stature that it was, it felt low key.I love weddings!! It was a nice way to start the morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment