Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Idol

So every year I say ehh I don't know, I probably won't watch American Idol. And for a while I didn't. Then in college I was dating someone who was obsessed, then I moved home and it became the family show, then I just couldnt give it up. Much to my surprise, many people still do watch this show. Let's face it, it's fun! AI locks you in somehow and even with the new judges and the potential of it boring me, it didn't.

On that note, I am starting to differentiate between the good and the bad on the show this year. Upon first watching it this season, I wasn't too impressed. However, this season is actually mixing it up a bit. The contestants are a bringing a variety of sounds from country, reggae, latino, and even indie rock. I am very much loving one guy in particular. This guy:


Casey Abrams! He is not only funny and dorky but totally has the pipes to match! His rendition of "I Get by With a Little Help From My Friends" was perfection. He has the heart, talent and adorable factor going for him. When he said he idolized Joe Cocker because he isn't the best looking and that inspired his look, I fell in love.

I'm rooting for you Casey Abrams!

No comments:

Post a Comment