We Are the World was remade in order to aide in Haiti relief I finalllly got a chance to watch it today...here are my thoughts.
Who I Loved:
*Pink--I think she has a great voice that she doesn't get enough credit for.
*Enrique Iglesias came out of the wood works for this one. His sultry voice gets me every time.
*Jennifer Hudson could/should have sang the whole damn song. She just has the most incredible voice and reallly gets you to feel the emotion behind this song.
*Adam Levine and Issac Slade from Maroon 5 and The Fray were also a great addition.
*Michael Jackson's appearance gave me a warm feeling, I miss him.
*Jaimie Fox singing in his best Ray Charles voice brought a little comical relief and was on point.
*Celine Dion and Mary J Blige were powerhouses as always.
*The Rap- awesome and ridiculous all at once. lol
What I Disliked:
* Did Justin Beiber really start the song??
*Miley Cyrus' screaming obnoxious voice.
*T-Pain's auto-tune, what would Jay-Z think???
*Lil Wayne--go to jail and shut up.
Overall, it was good--never as good as the original, but good and I will be downloading it today to help the people of Haiti :)
No comments:
Post a Comment