“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” -Jimi Hendrix
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I know I posted this song before. But this just really hit a spot today. My dear dear friend lost her dad a few months back. I just found out today. He attempted saving someone else's life from drowning but lost his own. He is a hero and forever will be in my book. So to my friend--
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment